Q. What is the best way to install a Python RUBBER Grip on a Racquetball Racquet?
- Read the directions on the insert.
- Remove the wristlacer from the racquet.
- Stretch the tapered end of the grip.
- Rub grip between your hands to warm it.
- Use rubber cement, WD40, Mineral Spirits, or hairspray as a lubricant. Note: Keep lubricant off outside surface of the grip and hands to facilitate a secure grip when installing. The lubricant will evaporate and the grip will then produce a tight bond.
- Most players hang the "stabilizing rings" slightly over the end for best performance.
- Allow at least 1 hour before use.
- If all else fails, take it to your club's stringer and let him/her do it.
Q. How Do I Get A Wholesale Account
A. If you have a Wholesale account with Python Racquetball the price discounts will be displayed on the website once you are logged into your account.
To learn about wholesale accounts email email@example.com